125/250kg 510 W Electric Hoist Winch
Powered by a 510W single-phase capacitance motor, the hoist comprises a 18m high tensile
cable, a rigid 95cm forced metal hook and an easy control with emergency stop switch.
* Powered by lateral-magnetic single-phase capacitance motor
* Emergency instant stop switch
* 7x19 robust wire rope structure
* Single and double rope lifting
* Overload protection function
* 18 metres high tensile cable
* CE/GS/RoHS/EMC approval
* Voltage:AC 240V/50Hz
* Moter power: 510W
* Single rope capacity:125kg
* Double rope capacity:250kg
* Rope type: 7x19 structure wire rope
* Rope diameter: 3mm
* Lifting speed: Single rope - 10 metres/min, Double rope - 5 metres/min
* Lifting height: Single rope - 18m, Double rope - 7.5m
* Weight: 11kg
* Length of power cable: 0.8m
* Length of control switch cable: 1.46m
1 x Electric Hoist
1 x User Manual
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.