No more slamming drawers with these 10 Pairs of 500mm Soft Close Full Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Runner.
The ball bearing design offers a super smooth glide and the integrated soft close mechanism ensures your drawer closes quietly every time.
* Integrated soft close mechanism - no more drawers slamming
* Full extension provides full access to the entire length of your drawer
* Factory tested for 50,000 open and close cycles as a minimum
* Brass damper to maximise durability and performance
* Strong and thick materials used: 1.5/1/2/1.2mm thick steel for inner middle and outer tracks
* 30kg payload & Max Load 45kg - Great for Pots and Pans
* You will receive 10 pairs in total
1 x 10 Pairs of 500mm Soft Close Full Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Runner
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.