If you have an iPod or an iPhone - you definately should not look past this amazing deal!
This iPhone Handsfree Car Kit will let you play your music through your radio transmission. It also includes a USB port for charging! Easy to use and install, all you need to do is plug it in the cigerette lighter and off you go! Listen to all your favourite tunes on your iPod or iPhone through your cars stereo speakers. So easy to use, youd be crazy to miss the opportunity to snag one of these up!
- Allkit iPod/iPhone Handsfree Car Kit
- Compatible with Apple iPhones and iPods.
- Easy installation - simply plug and play!
- Uses your car cigarette lighter to charge up your iPod/iPhone.
- Also features handles to conveniently hold your iPod/iPhone.
- FM Transmitter
- For iPhone 30-pin connection only
1 x iPod/iPhone Handsfree Car Kit & FM Transmitter
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.