PowerCube 5 AC Power Outlets - Twist & Lock Mounting for Conveniently Close Power
PowerCubes are nifty little devices that bring your power source to you. The PowerCube is a 5-outlet power "cube" with extension cord, setting a new standard for the traditional power extension cord. It solves the problem of bulky plugs blocking each other, your power being out of reach, and being short of power sockets. No longer will you make dcor decisions based on the location of power outlets; now you can place your power where you please! Twist & lock the PowerCube anywhere thanks to the handy mounting dock. Its especially convenient at your computer desk in the office or home - no more ducking under the table to fiddle with the power!
Developed by graduates of Industrial Design from the Delft University of Technology, this product was awarded the prestigious Product Design prize at the 2014 Red Dot Design awards.
- PowerCube Extended
- 5 x AC power sockets that fit bulky adapters
- Easily mounts under desks, on skirting boards and on walls
- 1.5m cable lets you bring the power source to you
- Cube design means no more crowded sockets - each charger gets its own side
- Compatible with Australian & New Zealand power outlets
- Child lock, resettable fuse & surge protection
- Awarded the prestigious Product Design prize at the 2014 Red Dot Design awards
- Voltage: 250V - 10A
- AC Outlets: 5
- Mounting Dock: Included
- Cable Fix: Included
- Grounded: Yes
- Surge Protection:
- Max Current: 6000V - 3000A
- Response Time: 25 nanoseconds
- Energy Consumption: 175 Joules
- Certification: SAA
- Dimensions: (L) 6cm x (W) 6cm x (D) 6cm
- Colour: Boston Red
- Model: Extended
- Range: PowerCube
- Brand: Allocacoc
- 1 x PowerCube with 1.5m Cord
- 1 x Mounting Device
- 1 x Instructions
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.