The B513 mobile power bank perfectly defines urban sports – lightweight but packing a heavy punch with fast and long-lasting charging capability. Uniquely designed D-shape carrabiner makes sports activities easier, ring-shape LED display clearly indicates battery status, and recording exercises using mobile phone and music/video accompaniment when jogging will never be interrupted.
- Built-in Lithium Polymer Battery Cell
- Fast Charging Speed with 2.1A Output
- LED Ring Indicator
- Extra D-shaped Carabineer which is easy to carry
- Battery Capacity: 6,000mAh
- Input Voltage/Current: DC 5V 2A Max.
- Output Voltage/Current: DC 5V 2.1A Max.
- Charging Time:
- Approx. 3.5 hours (from AC Adaptor);
- Approx. 14 hours (from standard port)
- Output Time (5V/1.0A Constant):
- Approx. 4 hours 12 mins (output 1A load);
- Approx. 1 hour 43 mins (output 2A load)
- Operation temperature: -10~45°C
- Default Color: White
1 x APACER B513 6000mAh Power Bank Orange
Product weight and dimensions
Dimensions (mm): 132 x 60 x 11
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.