This product is easy to be clipped on the back of a car seat, it is suitable for attaching your iPad to the back of the headrest of your car seat. Easily slide your iPad into place and have it firmly secured. Its designed to support most major tablets available to consumers. The adjustable ends on the mount help fit various tablets in. The end of the mount is to clip onto the metal rod that is connected to the headrest cushion. The design allows for easy adjustment in the position of the tablet, making viewing angle better for different purposes. So now you, your kids, or friends can enjoy themselves in the back seat on every long journey!
- Unique adjustable holder.
- Can watch movies, MV, etc., brings you enjoyment.
- Perfect for keeping backseat passengers relaxed.
- Easy to install and remove by adjusting the horizontal axis locker.
- Durable ABS Material, securely lock.
- Size adjustable, not just for iPad, suits for almost all tablet PC and MID.
- Colour : Black
- This product can hold tablet up to 25cm length
- iPad Not Included
1 x Car Back Seat Bracket Mount Holder
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.