100lb Portable Soda Pressure Abrasive Upgrade Air Sandblaster
Unlike traditional sanblasting, soda blasting does not create excessive heat, does
not damage the surface as much and removing mould and smoke damage, also acts as
a natural deodorizer.
* Eco-friendly, non-toxic and water soluble soda media instead of sand
* 2 in 1 soda/abrasive blaster, soda media for sensitive jobs & abrasive media for tough applications
* Replaceable 2mm high accuracy nozzle
* Built-in water trap in regulator & pressure monitor
* Lightweight and portable design
* Wide application - rust removal, paint removal, smoke and fire restoration and wood cleaning
* Applicable to various materials - metal, aluminium, plastics, chrome, fibreglass timber etc
* Air consumption: 6CFM@50PSI/ 25CFM@125PSI
* Operation pressure: 50-125PSI
* Tank capacity: 100lb
* Air inlet: 1/418 NPT female
* Media type: Sodium Bicarbonate/Common Abrasive
1x 2 in 1 Blaster
1x Funnel Set
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.