12V Portable Air Compressor
With a working capacity of 150 psi, the portable air compressor can inflate a passenger car as well as
a 4x4 vehicle. The dual-cylinder can inflate your tyre from flat to full in approximately less than 90 seconds.
Equipped with a bleed valve, it protects the air compressor by reducing the buill up pressure inside the tank.
The compressor can also be used to quickly deflate or pre-set inflation.
* Double alloy steel cylinder blocks
* Inflates flat 4WD tyre to full in less than 90 secs
* Black cushion grip handle
* Heavy duty on/off switch
* Chrome plated connector (From the handle).
* PU coiled hose (pipe) with pressure gauge, including air hose
* Chrome plated covered pressure
* Deflation valve measures PSI & BAR
* Equipped with a bleed valve to protect the air compressor
* Voltage: DC 12V
* Max. air flow: 85L/min
* Max. pressure: 150PSI
* Air hose length (black): 25cm
* Coiled Air hose length (orange): approx. 0.3m - 5m
* Safety fused 3m power cord and in-line fuse (30AMP)
* 1 x Air compressor
* 1 x Coiled air hose
* 1 x Air hose
* 2 x Battery clamps
* 3 x Nozzle adaptors
* 1 x Deflation valve
* 1 x Tyre plug kit
* 1 x Quick connect
* 1 x User manual
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.