58CC Commercial Petrol Chainsaw Red & White
Featuring a balanced weight distribution design and a double recoil combined system
to ensure ease when handling.
* Upgraded air filter and inlet manifold
* Robust 65mn steel chain for excellent wear-resistance
* Equipped with 20robust bar & chain
* Heavy duty sprocket nose for smooth operation
* Auto-throttle locking design prevents choking
* Unique double recoil pull system for easy start-up
* Balanced weight distribution for easy operation
* Carburetor antifreeze mechanism
* Low kickback semi-chisel chains
* Comes with a protective chain cover and a set of safety kit
* Engine: 2-stroke
* Maximum power: 4.2Hp (Peak)
* Displacement: 58cc
* Engine power: 2200watts
* Ignition type: CDI
* Fuel tank capacity: 550ml
* Oil capacity: 260ml
* Bar length: 20"
* Chain type: Low kickback premium semi-chisel
* 22" chain: 0.325" pitch, 0.058" gauge, 86 drive links
* Guide bar type: Sprocket nose
* Bar oil type: SAE#10W-30
* Type of engine oil / fuel mixture : 2 stroke oil / 25:1 / 25 part fuel mix with 1 part oil
* Weight: 8.50kg
1 x Giantz 58CC Chainsaw
1 x Tool Kit
1 x Safety Kit
1 x Chainsaw Sharpener
1 x Chain Cover
1 x User Manual
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.