Adjustable Pressure Switch Water Pump Controller Black
Suitable for various pumps such as Jet pumps, Stage pumps and garden pumps, this impressive water pump controller is your reliable working partner. Its packed with great specifications and features that make it perfect. Everything is made easy where it automatically switches your pump on/off on open/closing of any tap. It provides stable performance, requires low maintenance and is long lasting; it is one of the few that will exceed your expectations.
- Fully Adjustable Digital Electronic Pressure Controller
- Switches your pump on/off as water is required
- Provides full automatic control of the pump
- Provides stable performance
- Requires low maintenance
- Long lasting
- CE, C-tick certified
- Voltage: 220/240V, 50/60Hz
- Max. Current: 10A
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Protection grade: IP65
- Max. Water temperature: 60 degrees
- Starting pressure: 1.5-3 bar
- Max. Pressure for use: 10 bar
- Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 15cm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Inlet and outlet size: 1"(25mm)
- Screw for Strating-up Pressure Adjustment : Consult Experts before Adjusting
- 1 x Water Pump Controller
- 1 x User Manual
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.