2-IN-1 Tyre Gauge & Deflator Black
Featuring durable and corrosion resistant rubber housing and operating range of
up to 60PSI, the Gauge & Deflator allows for quick deflate large tyres to very low
pressures. Simple to use with no other additional tool required.
* 4-Way tyre valve tool
* Stainless steel shaft
* Corrosion resistant
* Anti shock gauge
* Premium quality brass deflator
* Operating range of 60PSI - 0PSI
* Rapid deflating speed
* Convenient hands-free deflation
* Large white display panel
* Easy to read dual pressure measurements
* No additional tool required
* Comes w/ a storage case
* Suitable for all tyres with standard valve
* Operating range: 60PSI - 0PSI
* Deflating speed: 1 PSI/second
* Increment: 1 PSI
* Measurement unit: PSI/kpa/kg/cm2/Bar
* House length: 29.5cm
* Colour: Black
1 x 2-IN-1 Tyre Gauge & Deflator
1 x 4-Way Tyre Valve Tool
1 x Valve Cap
1 x Storage Case
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.