500GSM Australian Merino Quilt King
This is made with 100% premium quality Australian wool with Merino, 100% pure soft down proof cotton Japara fabric cover. It is box stitched to prevent filling from moving around the quilt. It is also Anti-Bacterial and Allergy Free.
* 500GSM winter weight
* 100% premium quality Australian wool with Merino
* Woolmark certified
* 100% pure soft down proof cotton Japara fabric cover
* Box stitched: Prevent filling from shifting
* Anti-bacterial & Allergy Free
* Double needle stitch with self fabric piping
* Gently shake before use to help fluff up the filling
* Cover: 100% Down Proof Cotton
* Filling: 100% Australian Wool & Merino Wool
* GSM: 500
* Colour: White
* Dimensions: 240 x 210cm
1 x Merino Wool Quilt
1 x Carry Bag
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.