Pocket Spring Mattress
Pamper you and your family with our Giselle bedding mattress, a mattress that you will not regret purchasing. Featuring high density foam, it is there to make sure that you and your family will have a comfortable sleep all night. Cooperating with hypo - allergic material, dust mite and mould resistant, it will provide you a long lasting and cleaner mattress compared to what you have previously experienced.
* CARE INSTRUCTIONS
* Do not machine wash
* Do not bleach
* Do not iron
* Do not dry-clean
* Do not saturate with water or other cleaning liquids
* Treat spills with a cloth and dry with blow dryer
* May be spot cleaned with water or soap
* Rotate mattress regularly
* Vacuum using low suction
* Giselle bedding mattress
* High density foam for extra comfort
* Medium firm support
* 6 working turn coil system
* Independent pocket spring mattress
* Elegant printed pattern
* Hypo-allergenic material
* Dust mite & mould resistant
* Highly breathable
* No turn technology - no need to turn the mattress
* Size: Single
* Number of coils: 450
* Wire thickness: 2.1mm
* Firmness: 7.0/Firm
* Dimensions: 190 x 91 x 23cm
* Vacuum packaging: item will expand to its normal shape within 1 day after unpacking
* 1 x Single Size Pocket Spring Mattress
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.