i.Pet Weatherproof Pet Kennel - Blue
Besides being low maintenance, this delightful Dog Kennel is made from high quality and durable plastic to prevent germs and bacteria from nurturing inside. It’s also designed with a corrugated roof for easy water runoff during the rainy season and an elevated base to keep your pet away from moist and damp grounds and surfaces.
* Blue shelter kennel
* Indoor and outdoor use
* Eco-friendly Polypropylene (PP) material
* Durable and heavy duty construction
* Weatherproof and UV-proof
* Easy to clean surfaces
* Hygienic and germ-free
* Corrugated roof
* Extendable side
* Ventilation holes
* Elevated base
* Easy to assemble and disassemble
* Brand: i.Pet
* Material: Eco-friendly Polypropylene
* Waterproof: Yes
* UV-proof: Yes
* Colour: Blue
* Overall dimension: 98 x 68.5 x 68cm
* Main door dimension: 30x47cm
* Side door dimensions: 54 x 54cm
* Elevated base height: 6cm
1x Dog Kennel
1x Assembly Manual
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.