The Ionmax Serene ION138 ultrasonic aroma diffuser reintroduces moisture into the air to help you maintain a comfortable humidity level in your home. Enjoy the ultimate aromatherapy experience from this sleek little device using your favourite fragrance without any heating elements, making this diffuser safe to use and perfect as a mini humidifier for babies. The advanced ultrasonic technology produces vibrations at high frequency to turn water into mist, creating a soothing and therapeutic atmosphere. Its soft colour-changing LED lighting creates a wonderful tranquil ambience to enjoy. Plus its LED time display, alarm clock, and timer functions make the Ionmax Serene easy and convenient to use around your home.
- The advanced ultrasonic technology produces vibrations at high frequency to turn water into mist, creating a soothing and therapeutic atmosphere.
- Just add 3-5 drops of your favourite essential oil to the water tank.
- The unit can be set to an alarm, where it will sound an alert for 60 seconds before switching the aroma diffuser and LED lights on.
- Produces negative ions like those found near beaches, waterfalls, or after a storm.
- Reintroduces moisture into the air to help you maintain a comfortable humidity level in your home.
- Easy-to-use soft touch control panel
- The soft colour-changing LED Lighting creates a wonderful tranquil ambience to enjoy.
Choose between auto changing mode, red, green and blue, or switch it off completely.
- Great for the living room, bedroom, children's or baby's room, study room and office desk.
|AC: 220-240V, 50Hz
|14ml/hr (7 hours on a full tank)
|Negative Ion Output
|H: 162mm, D: 116mm, W: 112mm
1 x Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.