- Solid Kit Brand New High Quality!
- Charges an iPad from 0 - 100% in 4 - 5 hours (depending on model)
- Surface size is 2" (50mm) x 1" (24mm)
- Waterproof rating of IP66.
- When you hit the road for a trip, you have smart phones, tablets, iPads, GPS navigators, cameras, and even a high powered LED torch which charges from USB, this is the best for you
- Standard size mounting hole 1.41" (36mm) x .86" (22mm). This is the standard size of most switch holes in modern vehicles.
- Installation of the Dual USB Charger is a snap (quite literally). Once your switch blank is removed, it is quite simply a matter of pushing the Dual USB Charger in place. They are nice snug fit, so be prepared to put a little pressure on them. Once in place they are held tight by locking tabs and do not budge.
- The wiring is as simple as connecting two wires. The positive wire is connected to you preferred power source. You have several options here:
- a) Connect to an "IGN" source to have the Dual USB Charger come on when you switch on your car
- b) Connect to an "ALWAYS ON" source if you prefer to leave them on the entire time.
- If you are looking specifically for Toyota vehicles, please check our other items as we have Dash Switches to fit most Toyota four wheel drives:
- Listing changes from 17/11/2016 !
||2 (Dual USB)
||DC5V 2.1A each port
What In Box
1 x USB Car Charger
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.