Automatic Solar Powered Gate Opener
The gate opener is designed for heavy duty use and is built with a 24V DC motor
that can open and shut up to 5.5m wide gates with a maximum weight of 600kgs.
* 600kg opening capacity
* 2 x 12V 7AH backup batteries
* 10W Polycrystalline solar panel
* Left and right side opening
* Gate width up to 5.5m
* Waterproof and dustproof control box
* Low power consumption
* 24V Low voltage system
* Aluminium swing arm
* Stop and reverse mode for obstruction
* Emergency release key
* 2 remote controls with 30m operation range
* Installation hardware
* 12 month warranty
* Input: 120V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
* Motor voltage: 24V DC
* Power: 80W
* Current: 3A
* Actuator speed: 16mm/s
* Max. actuator travel: 385mm
* Ambient temperature: :-20°C ~ +5°C (-4°C to 122°C)
* Gate weight: 600kg
* Gate width: 5.5m
1 set x Solar Panel and Bracket
1 x Swing Arm
1 x Control Box
2 x Battery
2 x Remote Control
1 set x Accessories
1 x User Manual
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.