The optimal combination of shot speed up to 85MB/s, sustained video performance guarantee (VPG-20), and transfer speed up to 120MB/s
Ideal for use with mid-range to high-end DSLR cameras and HD camcorders, the SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card delivers first-rate read/write speeds to catch fast action shots and enable quick file transfers. This memory card features Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-20) to deliver a minimum sustained recording data rate of 20MB/s to support high-quality Full HD video (1080p) recording. Take advantage of burst-mode photography with the cards write speeds of up to 85MB/s (800X) and enjoy efficient workflow with its transfer speeds up to 120MB/s, this memory card provides plenty of storage for Full HD videos and RAW photos.
- Up to 85MB/s write speed for premium shot-to-shot performance
- VPG-20 enabled for sustained 20MB/s video recording rate
- Capacities up to 128GB accommodate high-quality file formats
- Ideal for HD camcorders and mid-range to high-end DSLR cameras
- Performance/speed: Up to 120MB/s read; Up to 85MB/s write; VPG-20
- Tested under extreme temperature conditions (-25C to 85C)
- Extreme durability for extreme environments, sealed with RTV silicone for added protection against shock and vibration
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.