The rugged SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD delivers high-speed transfers with up to 550MB/s read speeds, making it perfect for saving and editing hi-res photos and videos. Its IP55 rating mean that it can stand up to rain, splashes, spills and dust. With models up to 1TB capacity, it’s perfect for extensive photo shoots, taking your portfolio with you or backing up your work. Compact and designed to fit in the palm of your hand, the SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD works with both PC and Mac computers.
- Storage Capacity: 250GB Solid State Drive.
- High-speed transfers with up to 550MB/s read speeds.
- Rugged, water- and dust-resistant (IP55 rated).
- Shock-resistant solid state core for greater durability.
- Contents: SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD; USB Type-C to Type-C cable; Type-C to Type-A adapter.
- Available capacity: 250 GB
- Product type: Portable SSD
- Compatibility: USB3.1, USB 3.0, USB2.0
1 x SanDisk 250GB Extreme Portable SSD USB3.1 Type-C & Type-A
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.