The SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive combines faster data speeds and generous capacity in a compact, stylish package. Spend less time waiting and transfer files to the drive up to ten times faster than with a standard USB 2.0 drive.With storage capacities up to 256GB, the drive can accommodate your bulkiest media files and documents.
- Fast transfer speeds up to 100MB/s
- Transfer files up to ten times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives
- Capacities up to 256GB
- Protect private files with SanDisk SecureAccess software
- USB 3.0-enabled and USB 2.0-compatible
- Performance/speed: Transfer speeds up to 100MB/s, write speeds lower
- Dimensions: 2.24" x 0.84" x 0.43" (56.8 mm x 21.3 mm x 10.8 mm)
- Operating temperature: 32 - 113 F (0 45 C)
- Storage temperature: 50 - 158 F (-10 70 C)
- Compatibility: USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.