For fast continuous burst mode shots, efficient post-production workflow, and high-performance video recording, get the SanDisk Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I card. With write speeds of up to 90MB/s (1) and read speeds of up to 95MB/s (1), professionals can maximize the potential of their advanced camera equipment. UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) (2) allows you to record in 4K Ultra HD (3), taking your videos to next-level resolution. With a storage capacity of 512GB, the SanDisk Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I card delivers the uncompromising results that professional photographers demand.
- Ideal for professionals looking to maximize post-production workflow
- Read speeds of up to 95MB/s; write speeds of up to 90MB/s
- UHS speed Class 3 (U3) and video speed Class 30 (V30) for 4K UHD video
- Shock-proof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and x-ray-proof
- Read speed (up to): 95MB/s
- Write speed (up to): 90MB/s
- 4K UHD and Full HD video recording: Yes
- Waterproof, temperature-proof, shockproof, and X-ray proof: Yes
- RescuePRO Deluxe software: Yes
- Writeable label for easy identification and organization: Yes
- Operating temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Storage temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Applications: RAW and JPEG photos, high-definition videos, music
- RAM Size: 32 GB
1 x SanDisk 32GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDHC Memory Card (V30) 95mb/s
Product weight and dimensions
Dimensions: 0.94 x 1.25 x 0.08 in. (24.00 x 32.00 x 2.10 mm)
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.