Store lots of photos and Full HD videos - and transfer them quickly to your computer - using SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards. Great for compact - to - midrange point and shoot digital cameras and camcorders, these memory cards offer read speeds of up to 48 MB/s and are twice as fast as ordinary SDHC cards, allowing you to take pictures and transfer files quickly. SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards are resistant to water, extreme temperatures, x-rays, and shocks. A label allows you to note whats on the card for easy identification.
- Ideal for compact-to-midrange point-and-shoot cameras and camcorders
- Twice as fast as ordinary SDHC cards
- Class 10 and U1 speed ratings for recording Full HD videos
- Waterproof, temperature-proof, x-ray-proof, and shock-proof
- Form factor: SDHC (16 GB, and 32 GB), SDXC (64 GB)
- Product code :SDSDUNB-032G
- Performance/speed: Up to 48MB/s read speed; write speed lower
- Card dimension: (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 41g
- Operating temperature: -25C to 85C
- Storage temperature: - 40C to 85C
- Compatibility: Compatible with SDHC/SDXC and SDHC-I/SDXC-I UHS-I enabled devices
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
-  Up to 48 MB/sec read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending
- on host device. 1 MB=1,000,000 bytes.
-  Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors.
-  1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.