The simple way to add extra, high-speed storage to your device! The SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive delivers performance that allows you to move a full-length movie up to 15x faster than with standard USB 2.0 drives.(1) Plus, thanks to its compact, streamlined design, you can plug it in and leave it in. | *1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less | (1)Write to drive up to 15X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); up to 130MB/s read speed. USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes | (2)Based on 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors. | (3)Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and macOS v10.9+ (Software download required for Mac, visit the official SanDisk website for SecureAccess details) | (4)Registration required; terms and conditions apply. | (5)Visit the official SanDisk website for warranty details.
- A compact, plug-and-stay, high-speed USB 3.1 flash drive that’s ideal for adding more storage to laptops, game consoles, in-car audio and more
- Simple, fast way to add up to 512GB of storage to your device (1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less)
- Read speeds up to 130MB/s(1)
- Write up to 15X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives(1)
- Move a full-length movie to the drive in less than 30 seconds(2)
- Keep private files private with included SanDisk SecureAccess software(3)
- 1 x SANDISK 512GB CZ430 ULTRA FIT USB 3.1 (SDCZ430-512G)
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.