The SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Card is up to 8X faster than ordinary memory cards to catch your best shots (2). UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) (4) allows you to record in 4K Ultra HD (1), taking your videos to next-level resolution. Available in a storage capacity of 32GB (5) and with read speeds of up to 90MB/s (3) for fast transfer, these cards are compatible with SDHC supporting devices and come with a lifetime limited warranty (8).
- Ideal for DSLR and interchangeable-lens cameras and high performance camcorders
- Up to 40MB/s write speeds for faster shot-to-shot performance and up to 90 MB/s read speeds for faster transfer
- High performance SD card with both video speed Class (V30) and UHS speed Class 3 (U3) ratings for capturing 4K UHD and full HD video
- Shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof and x-ray proof
- Capacity: 32 GB
- Read Speed: up to 90 MB/s*
- Write Speed: up to 40 MB/s
- Video Speed: U3
- Form Factor: microSDHC
1 x Sandisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I U3 Class 10 32GB upto 90MB/s
Product weight and dimensions
Dimensions: 21.59 x 23.62 x 32.04 mm
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.