Designed to last, the SanDisk High Endurance microSD card gives you the peace of mind that your dash cam, home monitoring or security system will capture crucial footage when it happens, recording and rerecording worry-free. With capacities of up to 256GB*, you can record and save more Full HD or 4K videos.(3) It’s built tough too—ready to record in extreme heat or freezing cold, and it’s shockproof, waterproof and x-ray proof.
- Ideal for dash cams and home monitoring systems
- Designed for high endurance so you can record for up to 20,000 hours with no worries (Actual hours of video saved less. Up to 20,000 hours for 256GB; 10,000 hours for 128GB; 5,000 hours for 64GB; and 2,500 hours for 32GB.)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions; temperature-proof, waterproof, shockproof and x-ray-proof (Card only.)
- Save more videos with capacities up to 256GB (1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.)
- Record and save more Full HD or 4K videos(3) with capacities up to 256GB (Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and/or 4K UHD (3840x2160) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes, usage conditions and other factors.)
- Capacity: 32 GB
- Read Speed: up to 100 MB/s*
- Form Factor: MicroSD
- SD Adapter: Yes
1 x SANDISK HIGH ENDURANCE MICROSDHC CARD SQQNR 32G UHS-I C10 U3 V30 100MB/S R 40MB/S W SD ADAPTOR
Product weight and dimensions
Dimensions: 14.99mm x 10.92mm x 1.02mm
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.