SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 (The Flash Drive for Android Phones)
Quickly and easily transfer your files between OTG-enabled Android smartphones and tablets and PC and Mac computers. Connect the drive to the micro-USB port of your Android device to move up to 64GB of content to the drive. Then transfer files from drive to computer at up to 130MB/s with the high-speed USB 3.0 connector. The SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 makes it easy and fast to free up space for photos, videos, songs, and more.
- Automatically-detected when connected to an OTG-enabled smartphone or tablet
- Compatible with PC & Mac computers, no drivers needed
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS 10.6+
- Interface: micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- Operational Temperature: 0C -45C
- Storage temperature: -10C - 70C
- Dimensions: 11.0 x 19.8 x 36.6 mm
- Requires Android smartphone or tablet with On-The-Go (OTG) compatibility
- 1 x SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 16G
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.