Get extreme speeds for fast transfer, app performance, and 4K UHD.2 Ideal for your Android™ smartphone, action cameras or drones, this high-performance microSD™ card does 4K UHD video recording, Full HD video and high-resolution photos. With up to 400GB1, the super-fast SanDisk Extreme® PRO microSDXC™ UHS-I memory card reads up to 170MB/s* and writes up to 90MB/s*. Plus, it’s A2-rated, so you can get fast application performance for an exceptional smartphone experience.7
- ALSO PERFECT FOR YOUR ACTION CAMERA AND DRONES
- WRITE SPEEDS OF UP TO 90MB/S*
- GREAT FOR CAPTURING 4K UHD VIDEO2
- LOAD APPS FASTER WITH A27
- DURABLE DESIGN FOR USE IN EXTREME ENVIRONMENTS
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOBILEMATE® USB 3.0 READER
- Capacity: 64 GB
- Read Speed: up to 170MB/s3
- Write Speed: up to 90MB/s3
- Video Speed: C10, U3, A2, V304
- Form Factor: microSDXC
Product weight and dimensions
Dimensions: 0.59in x .043in x .04in (14.99mm x 10.92mm x 1.02mm)
Weight: 1.6 ounces
- 1 x SANDISK SDSQXCY-064G-GN6MA TF Extreme PRO A2 V30 UHS-I/U3 170R/90W WITH SD ADAPTER
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.