Get extreme speeds for fast transfer, app performance, and 4K UHD. Ideal for your Android smartphone, action cameras or drones, this high-performance microSD card does 4K UHD video recording, Full HD video and high-resolution photos. The super-fast SanDisk Extreme PRO microSDXC UHS-I memory card reads up to 170MB/s and writes up to 90MB/s. Plus, it’s A2-rated, so you can get fast application performance for an exceptional smartphone experience.
- Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, and action cameras, and drones
- Up to 170MB/s read and 90MB/s write speeds for fast shooting and transfers
- 4K UHD-ready with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions; temperature-proof, water-proof, shock-proof and x-ray proof
- Get the SanDisk Memory Zone app for easy file management (available on Google Play)
- Capacity: 1 TB
- Read Speed: up to 170 MB/s*
- Form Factor: MicroSD
- SD Adapter: Yes
- 1 x SanDisk SDSQXCZ-1T00-GN6MA Extreme Pro 1 TB microSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter with A2 App Performance & Rescue Pro Deluxe 170 MB/s Class 10, UHS-I, U3, V30
Product weight and dimensions
Dimensions: 14.99mm x 10.92mm x 1.02mm
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.