- Specification compliance: Intel EPS12V
- Forward converter circuit
- High efficiency and reliability for industrial level
- Easy swap connector design
- High reliability ball bearing fan
- Low ripple & noise
- Smart & Silent Fan Control (S2FC)
- Zero minimum load on 3.3V rail
- Short circuit protection on all outputs
- Over voltage protection
- Over power protection
- 100% hi-pot test
- 100% burn in, high temperature cycled on/off
- PFC harmonics compliance: IEC1000-3-2 /EN61000-3-2 standards
Dimension: L235 x W100 x H40mm
(9.3 x 3.9 x 1.6 )
Fan type: 38 x 38mm
- Input frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Inrush current, cold start: 100A max.
- Efficiency, 220-240VAC, full load: 83% typical
- Efficiency, 100-120VAC, full load: 80% typical
- Dielectric withstand, input to frame/ ground: 1800VAC, 1sec.
- Dielectric withstand, input to output: 1800VAC, 1sec.
- Line regulation: +/-1% typical
- Load regulation: +/-5% typical
- Cross regulation: +/-5% typical
- Ripple / noise: 1%
- MTBF, full load@25℃ amb. : >100K hours
(Excluding the DC fan)
- Power Factor Correction: Active PFC 99% typical
Safety: CUL, TUV, CB, CCC, BSMI
EMC: CE, FCC, C-tick
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.