Transfer photos and video faster with Simplecom CR307 All-in-One USB 3.0 card reader. Based on USB 3.0 interface transfer performance of up to 5Gbps, this card reader reduces transfer time when downloading data from card to computer. Outfitted with four card slots, this compact solution supports all major card formats and it also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices. Unleash the full potential of your high-speed memory cards with the Simplecom CR307 USB 3.0 card reader.
- USB Card Reader works as a removable storage disk in enormous data exchange between PC and PC or PC and various electronic devices
- USB 3.0 data transfer speed up to 5Gbps
- Support latest UDMA CompactFlash (CF) (including UDMA 7 CF 6.0), SDXC, and SD UHS-I (SD 3.0) memory cards
- 4slots Card Reader supports most common memory cards
- No external power supply required , USB bus powered
- Support OS: Windows XP and Above,MacOS 10.2 or Above
Compatible Memory Card List
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Socket: SD, SDHC,MMC, MMC plus, MMC Turbo, SDXC, UHS-I
- CF Socket: CF Type I (3.3mm thick), including latest UDMA6/UDMA7
- Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC: Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC, T-Flash
- Memory Stick Socket: Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo
- 1x CR307 USB 3.0 Card Reader
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.