Simplecom SA102 NGFF M.2 (B Key) to 7mm 2.5" SATA Converter Enclosure Aluminium
SA102 NGFF M.2 to 7mm 2.5" SATA Enclosure let you convert your M.2 SSD into a standard 7mm 2.5 SATA form factor drive, so you can install M.2 SSD to a 2.5” SATA interface on PC or laptop or install it into a regular 2.5” SATA to USB enclosure.
- The durable Aluminium casing promises effective heat dissipation
- Support specified M.2 SSD converted into a standard 2.5" SATA interface
- Added protection for your M.2 SSD with enclosed housing
- The speed and other properties is not changed, only form conversion interface
- Size: 100 mm*70 mm*7 mm
Support the following form factor M.2 NGFF(SATA) B/B+M Key SSD:
- Type 2242-D2-B-M: 42mm(L) x 22mm(W)
- Type 2260-D2-B-M: 60mm(L) x 22mm(W)
- Type 2280-D2-B-M: 80mm(L) x 22mm(W)
- Please Check Your M.2 SSD is SATA Channel or PCI-E Channel on manufacture website before ordering. It supports M.2 NGFF(SATA) B key and B+M Key SSD, M Key only or NVMe M.2 SSD are not supported.
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.