SA225 is a 2 in 1 Combo Adapter for both M.2 and mSATA SSD to USB 3.0 interface. With this adapter, you can easily access M.2 or mSATA SSDs via standard USB port on PC, also you can install this adapter to SATA port after detached the USB cable. It’s an ideal solution for data backup and migration.
- mSATA + M.2 SSD 2 in 1 Combo Adapter
- Convert a mSATA or M.2 SSD to USB 3.0
- On board mSATA and M.2 Switch
- Detachable USB 3.0 cable
- USB 3.0 (USB3.1 Gen 1) interface up to 5Gbps data transfer rate
- Plug and play, no drivers required
- Compatible with Windows 7 and above, Mac OS 10.6 and above
- Circuit board Size: 97x65x5mm
- Support following form factor M.2(NGFF) SSD:
- Type 2230-D2-B-M: 30mm(L) x 22mm(W)
- Type 2242-D2-B-M: 42mm(L) x 22mm(W)
- Type 2260-D2-B-M: 60mm(L) x 22mm(W)
- Type 2280-D2-B-M: 80mm(L) x 22mm(W)
- Support following form factor mSATA SSD:
- Full size mSATA : 50.95mm(L) x 30mm(W)
- 1x mSATA + M.2 SSD 2 in 1 Combo Adapter
- 1x USB 3.0 Cable
- 1x Screw Driver
- Screws with Washer
*NOT Designed for NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD, will not fit M Key Only SSD Module. Compatible with SATA protocol based mSATA and M.2 (B Key Only or B+M key) SSD only.
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.