- One Way Connection
- Supplied With Mouse Style Toyota Light Bar Switch
- New heavy duty wiring suitable for LED light bar and Single work light
- Relay and Fuse included
- Easy DIY
- Professionally assembled wiring loom suitable for Led Light bar
- Most of the wire ends are terminated with spade/plug or ring fitting for quick fitment
- The on/off switch is press button type with adhesive backing for easy mounting
- Has a built in 40A replaceable fuse holder too. This is a convenience way to wire your driving lights
- Wiring Kits Connecting Instruction Available Upon Request
Wiring loom: 12VDC 40A rated wiring loom
Switch relay 12VDC 40A switching relay
Fuse: Blade fuse holder with 30A fuse
Length:Relay to Switch 2.9 meters
Relay to terminal 2 meters
Relay to battery connector 0.53 meters
Relay to high beam connector 4 meters
Total length 6 meters
Switch: Press button on/off switch
Terminal: Terminal ends on most wires
1 x Toyota Led Light bar Wiring Loom harness Kit
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.