Cable Sheath Automotive Wire - 3MM
Our 3MM twin sheath automotive cable pure features a oxygen-free copper wire and reinforced PVC cover with black sheathing. The wire is waterproof, fire-retardant and can withstand extreme temperature changes without losing conductivity. It is designed to meet Australian standards and is SAA-certified.
* 3MM twin sheath automotive cable
* Oxygen-free copper core conductor
* Low eccentricity * Reinforced PVC material
* SAA-certified* RoHS
* Can normally work up to 450V AC/DC
* Conductor: Oxygen-free plain copper wire to AS/NZ 1125
* Insulation: V90 PVC to AS/NZ 3808 * Sheath: 5V90 PVC to AS/NZ 3808
* Amp rating: 16 * No. of cores: 2 * Cable Length: 30m
* Cable diameter: 3mm
* Strand no. diameter: 14/0.32mm * Nominal area: 1.13mm2
* Nominal O.D.: 3.3mm x 5.5mm* Colour: Black sheathing * Conductor resistance <17.0O/Km(20)
* Dielectric strength(kV/sec AC):2.5/60
* Unaged acceptable tensile strength = 12.5Mpa
* Unaged acceptable ultimate elongation =130%
1 x Twin Core Cable
1 x Cable Spool
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.