UGREEN Multifunction USB Charging Station with OTG & USB Hub
This USB charging/USB Hub adopts the latest BC1.2 charging technology. The smart USB port is only for charging – not only compatible with major mobiles in the market, but also Apple iPad and Samsung Galaxy tablets. The other 3 USB ports support both data transfer and charging for portable devices – mobiles/ MP3/digital camera etc. The cradle design allows you to set down your device and watch videos when charging. It’s an ideal choice for office/family/travel/hotel/education etc.
- Data transfer speed up to 480Mbps
- Max 5V/6A
- Support 3 different charging mode: Apple/Samsung/ Battery Charging 1.2 (BC1.2)
- Pushbutton power switch is designed for convenience
- Plug & Play
- Support PC/ Mac OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 (32/64-bit)/Linux
- Dimensions: 110 x 87 x 23.5mm(L x W x H)
- UGREEN 20352 Multifunction USB Charging Station with OTG & USB Hub x1
- Power Adapter 12V/2.5A ×1
- USB OTG+ Data 2 in 1 Cable ×1
- User Manual ×1
- Warranty Card ×1
This product comes with 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty, please CLICK HERE for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH HUMM
Can anyone apply for humm?:
Yes, but you need to…
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on aged/veteran’s pension.
- Be sure you’re not insolvent (or declared bankrupt).
GIVE ME THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW HUMM WORKS
Sure thing. Humm is the only ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that’s perfect for both the ‘Little things’ and ‘Big things’ in life. It’s fast, easy to use and there’s a wide and ever-increasing range of places to shop.
To start humm-ing, simply CLICK HERE or download the app and follow the steps. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to see your account info and take the first steps on your interest-free forever. Woo-hoooo!
Can I buy more than one thing?:
With ‘Little things’ you can buy as many items as you like – as long as you stay within your limit. As you buy stuff the amount you have to spend – we call it ‘available spend’ – goes down. And of course, as you repay, that ‘available spend’ figure goes back up again. For ‘Big things’, available spend can also be bumped back up based on your Terms & Conditions. Just note, a Repeat Purchase fee of $22 is payable on additional buys.